The HPR800C V3 High pressure regulator is a regulator specifically developed for the HPA gearboxes. You can adjust the pressure on both sides thanks to the tune-in wrench included. This new version is lighter than the previous one and includes an additionnal 1/8 npt female thread if you want to connect two lines at the same time on it.
The new Balystik HPR800C V3 regulator comes with an integrated tournament lock system and an additional 1/8 npt female thread if you want to connect two lines on it.
Entry pressure: 450 - 900 PSI
Output pressure: 0 - 160 PSI
Entry thread: 1/8 NPT female x2
Comes with adjustment key, aluminium cap and Balystik 8mm nylon black braided line including couplers, nipple and 6mm fitting (all US version).
- Compact, you can screw and unscrew it directly on the bottle, even full
- Resistant and durable: Made in CNC aluminium T6
- ON / OFF: When full unscrewed, the tap cuts off the air input
- Safety Lock 'Tournament Lock': With the HPR800C V3, it's possible to lock the pressure of your regulator using a collar. It allows to reassure the game organizers, showing your regulator can't be modified
- Compatible with Kevlar and Aluminium bottles with a 800 or 450 PSI preset
- Entry pressure : 450 - 900 PSI
- Output pressure : 0 - 160 PSI
- Entry thread : ASA female
- Output thread : 1/8 NPT female X 2
- Note : the regulator only comes without any male or female connector.
- Comes with adjustment key and 'tournament lock' aluminium cap.